Great for rotational or bilateral activities, sports or work: Golf, gym, cycling, weightlifting, court sports, chefs, doctors, nurses, or when wearing shoes without socks
Discover the power of improved responsiveness between your feet and your shoes with ALINE Traction. Great for bilateral activities and anything that involves hip rotation. Increased breathability. Added responsiveness for more power in twists and turns.
The ALINE Traction starts with the same great tech as the ALINE, helping to activate barefoot functions and aligning your feet, knees, hips, and back. But there’s more! The ALINE Traction provides added responsiveness between your foot and your shoe while giving you added breathability.
ALINE insoles have the capability to be altered using ALINE TABs. TABs are purchased separately and can be found HERE.
- Over 100 moving ribs flex and rebound to allow your feet to move freely during any activity.
- Biomechanically enhanced structures mean your feet have support where and when it’s needed.
- Patented activation and compression zones keep your feet and lower body aligned during every step, jump, twist and turn.
- Heel cup with gel pad holds your heel securely while providing shock absorption.
- Durable mesh fabric to enhance comfort while reducing moisture
- Added responsiveness for power in twists and turns
- Accepts ALINE TABs
Have used Aline in ski, snowboard and climbing boots and now in tennis and approach shoes. Very nice and comfy.
Happy feet says Berg frei!
Kevin - Thanks for the great review!
They have helped me tremendously with foot pain and fatigue.
Thank you for the great feedback and for being a dedicated customer!!
Footbeds work really well, love it, won't ride without them
Thank you so much for the kind words, glad we can be part of you ride!
I love my Aline Traction insoles. They have helped greatly with my knee and hip pain after hiking and golfing.
Thanks for your great review! We are glad we could help you be more active!
Is not a soft-cushy-squishy insole, however within a short amount of time I noticed that it was helping correct my gait and posture. Still fairly new to me, but definitely worth getting.
Thank you for the kind words! Yes, we are not soft a squishy - we focus on technology that works and will help you in the long run!